[-]Raspberry PiAn ARM GNU/Linux box for $25. Take a byte!
- About The Raspberry Pi is a credit-card sized computer that plugs into your TV and a keyboard. It's a capable little PC which can be used for many of the things that your desktop PC does, like spreadsheets, word-processing and games. It also plays high-definition video. We want to see it being used by kids all over the world to learn programming.
This site is my personal download mirror for all the Raspberry Pi disk images released so far.
- Website launched in February 2012, relaunched in February 2013.
[-]MetroInspired by the metro design language.
- About Metro is a design language crafted by Microsoft for Windows Media Center, Zune, Windows Phone 7, Windows 8 and Xbox 360 Dashboard as well for future products.
This site contains my work related to the Metro design language. Current projects:
- Simple Metro PHP Gallery
- Windows 8 Metro Wallpaper Generator
- Windows 8 Metro Color Wallpaper Pack
- metro icon package
- Website launched in March 2010.
[+]WindowsWikiNobody will ever need more than 640 kB RAM.
- About Don't get confused by the name - this site is not a wiki but my personal blog on which I post about projects I am working on or I have finished, about Windows-related stuff and other things I fiddle around with.
- Website launched in September 2007, relaunched in February 2009.
[+]Area 13The Microsoft archives
- About Area 13 was launched with the aim of collecting and preserving all the (beta-) versions of the most common Microsoft applications.
- Website launched in March 2008, currently offline, will return soon.
[+]The Beta Group
- About The Beta Group (TBG) is a private community dedicated in collecting and preserving pre-release versions of the Windows operating system, Mac OS [X] and others.
The Beta Group was founded in March 2008 under the name Euro-Asian Beta Group (EABG), but has been renamed shortly after its opening.
- About Google Reloaded is an alternative front page for Google. It was inspired by Google X, a project released by Google Labs on March 15, 2005, which was made to look like the Dock user interface feature of Apple's Mac OS X operating system, but rescinded a day later because of a patent protection by Apple.
- Website launched in July 2007, rewritten in December 2008.
- About This is the German homepage of vermin exterminator Stefan Wenzel. Most likely this page isn't of any use for you, but I listed it here for the sake of completeness.
- Website launched in August 2007, releaunched in January 2009.
- About This is another German site I made for a local PC store. The same as for the site above applies to this one: if you don't understand German, this page won't be of any interest for you.
- Website launched in 2005, relaunched in July 2008, taken offline in June 2012.
Copyright © 2007-2016 WindowsWikiContact